team vs Bournemouth | Page 4 | Vital Football

team vs Bournemouth

Just watched the highlights - Bournemouth outplayed us and if it wasnt for some fantastic saves from Gunn there wouldnt have been any penalty shootout. Prem standard even second string is still better than us. Most of the highlights was Bournemouth in Citys box and the commentators were saying that City couldnt get out of their box. Philosophically we didnt deserve it overall even though we could and probably should have nicked it during normal time. Still work to be done from this showing
Crazy because they are only just recently a prem side and we tonked them last season in the cup.

well going out means certain players will not get much game time (unless there are injuries).

A mate who went said it was Springett at left-back last night. Why did DS play McLean then if Springett was LB? It seemed a risk playing our only LB....I know the answer....McLean must always play. Mate said that Springett is not a LB, and if the club were thinking he could step in case McLean is out or needs to play in CM then that idea needs to be forgotten.

Mate said that Gibson looked poor and has to be gone asap. Most of the chances Bournemouth made were all against him.

Said Idah looked overweight.

A mate who went said it was Springett at left-back last night. Why did DS play McLean then if Springett was LB? It seemed a risk playing our only LB....I know the answer....McLean must always play. Mate said that Springett is not a LB, and if the club were thinking he could step in case McLean is out or needs to play in CM then that idea needs to be forgotten.

Mate said that Gibson looked poor and has to be gone asap. Most of the chances Bournemouth made were all against him.

Said Idah looked overweight.
Gibbo needed to after leeds away last season when he didnt contest that header which caused our defeat

A bit hard on Springett, playing him at left back. He is normally a right winger.
Totally. He is a talented right winger so play him tgere in games like that. I hope we see more of him this season as I can't see onel lasting the whole season