Team v Burnley | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team v Burnley

I'm not Scottish but the bagpipes "fire me up". Sound proof the home dressing room and play the bagpipes before each home game. Something has to get them going!!

Plus get a young cloned version of Roy Keane into our midfield. A DM and a WINNER!

The Ink Un calling Craig Bellamy a Norwich 'Hero' - do you agree on that? I wouldn't say he was a hero none of footballers are heros - that word is used too much. If Bellamy fan into the crowd and saved a guy from dying then yes he is a hero.

Anyway, back to the original reason I posted - would you guys rate Bellamy as one of our best?

The Ink Un calling Craig Bellamy a Norwich 'Hero' - do you agree on that? I wouldn't say he was a hero none of footballers are heros - that word is used too much. If Bellamy fan into the crowd and saved a guy from dying then yes he is a hero.

Anyway, back to the original reason I posted - would you guys rate Bellamy as one of our best?

Footballers are not heroes. They are generally overpaid young men with little brain power and earn obscene wages.
I love football but generally do not like footballers.

I would call my wife a hero who has worked for NHS for 40 years, much of it on the shop floor, but recently had to fight for a £ 250 long service award, as was not going to be paid that pathetic bonus of £ 6.25 a year on a technicality.

As for Bellamy. He had talent and was overconfident.
However like most players he was desperate to leave for more money and
to play for a ' bigger ' club. Coventry :grinning:

the Pink Un has a habit of towing the club line and making out that some players are a lot better than they really are .

I never felt that Bellamy had NCFC truly at heart and was a bit arrogant

Last edited:
This playing out from the back seems to cause more problems. Just watching spurs and they even get themselves in a muddle trying to do it
Well, just don't do it then. Isn't it obvious ? Unless you can because you have the talent, then that's different.

Last edited:
Well, just don't do it then. Isn't it obvious ? Unless you can because you have the talent, then that's different.
That's it. Our players aren't good enough. Aarons never seems confident so stands far enough away so that GK can't pass out to him. Gibson and Hanley too slow on the ball.