Tammy Abrahams yes or no? | Vital Football

Tammy Abrahams yes or no?

Bloomeram

Alert Team
There is increasing speculation that Frank may be able to pursuade 20 year old Tammy Abrahams to Pride Park for a season-long loan next season.

What is everyone's opinion on the player and the chances we could get him into the squad?tammy.JPG

There is increasing speculation that Frank may be able to pursuade 20 year old Tammy Abrahams to Pride Park for a season-long loan next season.

What is everyone's opinion on the player and the chances we could get him into the squad?View attachment 27587[/

Would be a great signing if we could get him Very skilful strong , pacy What's not to like oh I forgot he scores for fun

I have admired him for a while and he scored a shed load for Bristol City whilst on loan two years ago, when he was only 18 years of age. If he keeps up his improvement he would be a good replacement for Vydra if he is to be sold................... but we need to get the best out of him in just one season.

A very good player with the potential to become top drawer IMO. Would Chelsea allow one of their brightest prospects to try and improve under a rookie manager?

I'm guessing there will be those linking us to every player in blue with less than 15 first team appearances. Yes, he would probably be a good acquisition at this level for a year, but he played in a poor Swansea team last year in the premiership, scoring 8 times for them: is it therefore right for HIM to step down again?

I'm guessing there will be those linking us to every player in blue with less than 15 first team appearances. Yes, he would probably be a good acquisition at this level for a year, but he played in a poor Swansea team last year in the premiership, scoring 8 times for them: is it therefore right for HIM to step down again?
Take a look at his scoring record for Bristol City a couple of seasons ago................A stunning player at every level but if it means playing in a struggling Premiership team or an emerging Championship side, with old mentor Frank Lampard as his boss, I know where I would rather be, there is also the fact that he will be back with Chelsea U18 coach Jody Morris, which has to be a significant reason we could bring this exciting youngster for a years loan.

I remember him in his Bristol days. I've never ever seen him score a good goal. I know all goals are good goals but all of his seem to be from around 2foot from the goal line. I suppose he's in the right place at the right time but will he bring enough to the team? I've no real preference either way!

I remember him in his Bristol days. I've never ever seen him score a good goal. I know all goals are good goals but all of his seem to be from around 2foot from the goal line. I suppose he's in the right place at the right time but will he bring enough to the team? I've no real preference either way!
He is very athletic (Young) tall and has an eye for goal. Well worth a loan shot, even if it is a short one to cover any injury or departures.

I remember him in his Bristol days. I've never ever seen him score a good goal. I know all goals are good goals but all of his seem to be from around 2foot from the goal line. I suppose he's in the right place at the right time but will he bring enough to the team? I've no real preference either way![/QUOT

MoP Yes he scores a lot of goals in the six yard area that's what strikers do But he's much more than that he's got a lot of skill and pace and power and at 6ft 3in he's good in the air People seem to forget it's only last November he started for the full England team at 19 so somebody must think he's got something

Latest Rams News