Talk of the Tyne | Vital Football

Talk of the Tyne

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Well, another season ends on a disappointing note with the mood of the forum reflecting the football served up.

One thing is certain in that whatever happens, we'll still be here reporting on what we witness, like a drop in centre for the alcoholic.

Hopefully that never changes, no matter how good or bad the football club is doing.

On that note, it leaves to me thank on behalf of the forum, each and every person who has contributed good, decent stuff or basically got involved. Without you we wouldn't be able to do what we do.

The future is big for us and we'll try to evolve further, although these next few weeks will be quieter than normal before the rumour mill starts to dictate the direction we follow.

We're linked to the social network world via Facebook and Twitter with our own ToTT accounts and have the possibility to expand our audience or following greater, I haven't go the time to run these, so a vacancy is there to the right person to take charge if they want.

Just PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss it.

It's been a poorish season with a complete lack of direction to where we are going, at least we know where we want to be on here and a big thanks to everyone.

"poorish season" Christ TNMW I would go a bit further than that.

Anyway like you say, it's a bit of a haven for me coz there's not many other long suffering mags on this god forsaken island, so I can come on here for a good bitch and a moan with some other poor tortured bastards. Thanks to you and the other mods for keeping this place running smoothly....ish. Sort of. I certainly wouldn't want to do it.

And I would also add that even those who get loads of stick on here are all welcome in my book because they make the forum what it is. It would be boring as fuck if we all thought the same.