Table at end of regular season. | Vital Football

Table at end of regular season.

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
Should we call that it and run a play off tournament featuring all 5 games or carry on this for Pool play off games? All folk on the scoreboard may have their say.

Bear 46

Prem 43

Aussie1 39

UAE 35

Bob Hatton 32

themaclad 28

BfcPete 21

Nunu 10

Sexyboy 8

Abel 0

premier 1 - 6/5/2017 21:42

I vote for Pool playoff games..

You would. :hello: ::D: ::D: ::D: ::D: ::D: ::D: ::D:

I vote we leave it as it is and have a separate compo. :grins:

Votes in by Wednesday please folks.

Carry on with the current competition, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, 2 or maybe 3 more rounds to go.

New comp - Closest prediction of time to the first scored goal!(either team) nearest 4 go through to 2nd leg game then the nearest two go to the final if we get through otherwise nearest in 2nd game wins. If its 0-0 first leg it all follows on to the 2nd leg!

I'm not really bothered as, even if you do carry on with the play-offs, there'll only be one winner....

I reek a humongous Rattus Norvegicus.........

I'm with you UAE. Carry on with the current competition, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, 2 or maybe 3 more rounds to go.

Bob Hatton you are sitting on the fence and have the opportunity to vote on an extend season even by a few more games. Perhaps you are concerned that Prem may win it. :grins:

Bear1951 - 8/5/2017 21:55

An, not a, Bob. :grins:

Actually Bear, it is an 'a' before the letter H in this case (humongous) as the letter 'H' is clearly pronounced. The rule is simple;

For the letter “H”, the pronunciation dictates the indefinite article:

Use “a” before words where you pronounce the letter “H” such as “a hat,” “a house” or “a happy cat.”
Use “an” before words where you don’t pronounce the letter “H” such as “an herb,” “an hour,” or “an honorable man.”

Happy to help.... :tophat:

Unless of course you are Parker from Thunderbirds and he might say;

"Yes M'lady. I once robbed an 'otel"

:grins:

I was merely adjusting for those from Yarkshire, Bob. They all wear steel capped boots to protect their toes from the dropped aitches. :tophat:

So, it seems there is a small majority for carrying on until Pool's season finishes. Post your entries for the Luton first leg on that renegade thread started prematurely by the reprobate 'atton. :hello: