Swans & City | Vital Football

Swans & City

Rex

Vital Champions League
Agree twenty's plenty.

http://fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/canaries-and-swans-agree-20s-plenty?

At last we are getting some decent prices for away tickets . Cant do Swansea at home , but may well go the away fixture

Does anyone have any idea when WBA away tickets go on sale for 7th Dec or how many away points are needed for first dibbs on tickets? Liverpool away is on 4th and they have already gone on sale.

I got that email too. I will look out for further news.

I complained to club by email two weeks ago (on advice of stewards, who were in agreement with supporters) regarding blocked view due at Cardiff match due to inconsiderate positioning of a camera man near goal in River End. I wasn't after any sort of compensation but was merely trying to make club aware of fact that I, like other supporters, do not expect poor view of pitch second row back, after paying full price for ticket. This bloke was being very unhelpful and discourteous. The stewards were very sympathetic but powerless to do a lot as he wouldn't lower his camera or head. Would love to know who he was working for.

As usual, the club can't be bothered to reply though I know they received text as I had a read receipt. I haven't the time to keep chasing it up but I am not impressed. Like a fool, I am going back to sit in a seat in same area V Palace and there will be merry hell to pay if that blo**y camera man is there again.

I am going to email again to ask why I never received a reply. Isn't it just common courtesy?

I notice 'pool game tickets are available. I haven't bitten the bullet yet.

I am only going so that I can applaud the superior skills of a team full of international players that are highly respected in certain places.

When they score I will stand and clap politely, making comment on the skill of the scorer.

I will say that little old Liverpool stood no chance. :snigger:

DG, I will enjoy the international break and follow the skills of the international players as they show why they were chosen to play for our great country.

I will observe the seamless passing and midfield dominance. I will then be thankful we are not as bad as that. :yikes:

I am hoping for a stop-over at Northerns place for Swansea away . Comfy bed , and an early morning fry up before I get driven to the ground in NYs limo ! Looking forwards to the relaxation while NY does all the hard work and cooking ! cant be bad !

yellow belly - 12/11/2013 15:21

I am hoping for a stop-over at Northerns place for Swansea away . Comfy bed , and an early morning fry up before I get driven to the ground in NYs limo ! Looking forwards to the relaxation while NY does all the hard work and cooking ! cant be bad !

:help:

Get some pork to put in his veggie sausages NY. :snigger: :snigger: :snigger: