Stoke | Page 9 | Vital Football

Stoke

Under stock market regulations, which I think have similar rules world wide, perhaps someone knows, does the market have to be informed if there is a change in significant personnel, the manager would more than qualify as significant, could the reason that we are being removed from the HK stock exchange is so we can change 'significant personnel' more easily.

The HKSE's general guidelines is an 1,100 page document; all I can find is that they must announce directorship changes to the exchange via circulars, which IEC have done in accordance with that ruling. Paul Cook's position falls under general staff as he doesn't make any money from the club being sat on the board. Settlement packages etc are advised to be listed in annual costings, but not required to be announced at the time, which makes sense, because companies would have thousands of announcements to make depending upon their size.

That move was all about getting money out of HK and into the club, more a commercial decision than a footballing one.

Not defending him, please tell me where i said he was a great manage and that he is the best?

Please be accurate when slagging me off

Slagging you off? I accused you of being Paul Cook or Michael Jacobs in disguise - unless it wasn't obvious enough that was a joke!

But maybe I am misinterpretation what you are saying so are you agreeing that Cook isn't up to the job, should be sacked and that replacements we missed like Rowett with better win ratios at this level would've been better?