Steve Evans 'I've Come Home' | Vital Football

Steve Evans 'I've Come Home'

It all sounds very positive, but that's to be expected.
His best times and his greatest success has been with our club.
I don't know which players will still be here for next season but I really hope that it will be the bulk of them because I believe that we've got some really good players at the club and if we can keep them here then we'll have the right foundations in place.
I've watched plenty of league one games this season and I always think that it's not as good as the championship, and that if we'd been in that league we would be up at the top. There's a big difference between the two leagues. The standard of football is far superior in the championship. We need to get that target man up front that we've been missing all season.
Tomorrow will be very interesting to see which players get selected.

19/04/24

Radio Sheffield Football phone-in tonight - presenter Rob Staton promised an interview with Steve Evans and Tony Stewart at the start of the phone-in... then droned on about scrapping of FA Cup replays being a good idea (!) for most of the show. Then with little time left, he said (as a throwaway remark) that the interviews were online anyway.The Steve Evans interview started at 18.57, three minutes before the end of the show (lasted about two minutes), and Tony Stewart wasn't even on! Would they have treated an interview with a new Owls or Blades manager like that? No, of course not. Not that they are biased or anything... predictably awful broadcasting.
(n)

Last edited: