Since his arrival.
Played 11
Won 9
Drew 1
Lost 1
Goals for 27
Goals against 9
Pts 28.

We missed JG and AA in the games we didn't win didn't we. Could of, should of, would of springs to mind.

Have to hand it to Bruce as well, he knew there was a gap and found the solution. Thought he was toast around Xmas, but wouldn't want anyone else in charge right now.

To quote our greatest ever manager "would you bet against us".

Magnificent today and if we continue to play with this passion, skill and workrate, I can see us dropping very few points. Mind you, we can't afford to. UTV :94:

Think Agnew has improved the attack side all round. Chester 2 goals in 2 games. Well organised at set pieces. Great link-up play. Players who know what they're doing in the opposition half.

As merd says, all down to Bruce for recognising the crisis we were in and instead of digging in his heels and doing the same thing game in, game out, he looked outwards and saw the solution.

Many managers wouldn't have reacted that well or that quickly to our slump.
]

Yes all credit to Bruce , saw what was needed and rectified it.

We are pretty free scoring now and the goals are being spread around as well.

sirdennis - 10/3/2018 22:18

Fantastic isn't it. Can't remember feeling this excited for years, but this time it's not a hopeful feeling, it is one of genuine glee.

sirdennis - 10/3/2018 22:18

Fantastic isn't it. Can't remember feeling this excited for years, but this time it's not a hopeful feeling, it is one of genuine glee.

#webelieve

Not sure it's all totally linked to Agnew as it seems to be suggesting . Combination of things. Bruce said when Jack got injured pre season that he had planned to build the side around Jack. So no coincidence that Jack is fit and playing then we are winning. We needed stability. Bruce 18 months in has provided that stability by building the team he wants and we have stuck with him . That is now bearing fruit.

Injuries were biting before Agnew. Terry, Jedi, Jack, kodjia. Now all back apart kodjia. And in Terry and Jacks case. Absolute key.

I 've no idea what Agnew does. None of us are at Bodymoor. You can only really conclude that it's a combination of things coming together. Including but not exclusively down to Agnew.

Whatever it is it appears to be working though !!

I think praising Agnew is a way of deflecting credit from Bruce. Agnew came in just as we were getting key players back from injury. I believe that the return of JT and Jack to the side changed things much more than any coach could have.