Stephen Warnock | Vital Football

Stephen Warnock

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League

I must say this article really surprised me. Never knew about his marital and financial struggles. Given the time frame he talks about he was clearly low and depressed whilst he was playing with us. It never appeared that way, I always thought he was an excellent professional who gave his all and was a role model for the younger players. Guess the moral is you just never know when someone is struggling.

Glad to read he is ‘better’ and certainty comes across as confident and personable when he’s on TV on a Monday morning. I guess it took a lot of guts to disclose all that so I hope it’s had the desired result for him and wish him all the best.

I must say this article really surprised me. Never knew about his marital and financial struggles. Given the time frame he talks about he was clearly low and depressed whilst he was playing with us. It never appeared that way, I always thought he was an excellent professional who gave his all and was a role model for the younger players. Guess the moral is you just never know when someone is struggling.

Glad to read he is ‘better’ and certainty comes across as confident and personable when he’s on TV on a Monday morning. I guess it took a lot of guts to disclose all that so I hope it’s had the desired result for him and wish him all the best.

Nowhere near the level of Super Mario, but I thought that like him, despite the clubs he'd played for previously, he played like a true professional and genuinely gave us everything whenever he played for us. Glad he's getting through his difficulties now