Stephen Quinn | Vital Football

Stephen Quinn

Bur some of it was warranted B58.

Yes Chips true and that's why I said some of it was unwarranted. :yes:

He was the Blades scapegoat for a period. We tend to find one now and then when things aren't going as well as we'd all like

B58, you sound like the BBC mate. It's how you slant the comments. Quinn was good going forward (50% of the games) but not so hot helping the LB (99% of the games) IMO.

I liked Quinny and was sad to see him go not least cos the itk info finally disappeared anther one that didn't want to go he once turned his phone off and went to bed on deadline day so they couldn't sell him

Quinn was better than some of the shite that came after him, but the most one footed player I've ever seen. It beggars belief that a professional could play in the Premier league without being able to kick a ball straight with their right foot.

Quinn was better than some of the shite that came after him, but the most one footed player I've ever seen. It beggars belief that a professional could play in the Premier league without being able to kick a ball straight with their right foot.
Just watch in the warm up when they are kicking at goal with their left foot. Not many are comfortable doing it in today’s side

Just watch in the warm up when they are kicking at goal with their left foot. Not many are comfortable doing it in today’s side
The vast majority of players have a preferred foot, but seriously my 2 year old daughter can kick a ball better than he could with his right foot!
I remember him being incredibly frustrating. Sometimes he would do something sublime, and then at others he'd try to flick the ball over his head to confuse a defender and end up kicking it into his own face.

B58, you sound like the BBC mate. It's how you slant the comments. Quinn was good going forward (50% of the games) but not so hot helping the LB (99% of the games) IMO.

As you mention Chips, it's your opinion and it's all about opinions

I liked him as a footballer

Well I'm afraid I was one of those who didn't rate him (although never criticised him during games). IMO he was a headless chicken - lots of energy and aimless running around but the number of times he lost or gave the ball away as well as the negligible support he offered defensively meant I was pleased when he left (even for the pittance Utd received).

Apparently he's a great lad (as is his brother) and still has lots of time for the club but I'm afraid that doesn't change my opinion of him as a player.