Raggett
Habergham

JMD
Bostwick
Whitehouse
Ginnelly

Rhead
Palmer

Give Green, Dickie and Woodyard a rest. Hold back Anderson, assuming he's nearly fit, and look to give Chapman some minutes, too.

"Sixteen-year-old midfielder Ellis Chapman, who could make his senior debut against Everton Under-21s in the Checkatrade Trophy on Tuesday, regularly trains with the first team."

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-lincoln-citys-academy-been-650298

Jules - 23/10/2017 09:34

"Sixteen-year-old midfielder Ellis Chapman, who could make his senior debut against Everton Under-21s in the Checkatrade Trophy on Tuesday, regularly trains with the first team."

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-lincoln-citys-academy-been-650298

Need to give the lad at least 45 or what chance is he going to get in the near future to see what he can do. Wonder who if any overage players, 2 allowed I think, Everton will bring.

Everton' 1st team are in League Cup action on Wednesday night at Chelsea, so doub't there will be any big names on show.

WithamImp76 - 23/10/2017 11:57

Everton' 1st team are in League Cup action on Wednesday night at Chelsea, so doub't there will be any big names on show.
I imagine a lot of them would rather be at Sincil Bank, the manager included!

I’d play squad players not getting a game at the moment. With a squad of around 19 we can’t risk injuries to any of our usual starting 11. So as few as possible on this meaningless tournament. The transfer window is way off still.

Unlikely but...

Farman
Long Waterfall Bostwick Habergham
JMD Whitehouse Knott Arnold
Rhead Palmer

Ginnelly
Chapman
Eardley
Raggett
Dickie
Woodyard
Green

i hate being materialistic,but meaningless it isnt. I understand that there is 10,000 pounds at stake.Whilst we may be flush with money at the moment,a little more doesnt hurt.

I’m sure Danny will want to win no matter what. However£10k is irrelevant compared to a P.O. battle or even promotion.

farman/long,dickie,waterfall,habergam.

bostwick whitehouse

arnold maguire/drew

knott

rhead.

we are a small squad and have injuries.
everton will not play the big punt game and will fail to handle Rheady.
that`s if we can get the ball off them.

Is it this competition or the Caribou (sic) Cup where you have to play a certain amount of players that played in the previous match?

<b>Everton U21s v Notts County (3-4-2-1):</b> Louis Gray, Matthew Foulds, Morgan Feeney, Callum Connolly, Gethin Jones, Luke Garbutt, Beni Baningime, Conor Grant, Bassala Sambou, Josh Bowler, Harry Charsley.

<b>Subs:</b> Chris Renshaw, Nathan Broadhead, Alex Denny, Antony Evans, Lewis Gibson, Daniel Bramall, Anton-Leander Donker.

[youtube=I83uXXgJOkM]

Red Wimp - 23/10/2017 19:56

Is it this competition or the Caribou (sic) Cup where you have to play a certain amount of players that played in the previous match?

I think the rules have been relaxed a lot this season. Any keeper can play, as well as anyone that has played 40+ first team games (not sure what level this extends to), so for example Bostwick, Farman and Stewart are all fine. I can't think we have too many players that would cause a problem.

SIMJON - 24/10/2017 16:38

Red Wimp - 23/10/2017 19:56

I think the rules have been relaxed a lot this season. Any keeper can play, as well as anyone that has played 40+ first team games (not sure what level this extends to), so for example Bostwick, Farman and Stewart are all fine. I can't think we have too many players that would cause a problem.

I thought Danny mentioned have to be 5/6 players who played in previous match