Stadum Capacity For Next Season | Vital Football

Stadum Capacity For Next Season

I'm happy to donate a couple of my old camping chairs if that'll help get us closer to the magic 11,000. Seriously, though, good news for the revenue when we play Derby and The Owls which I'm pretty sure will be full houses.

Might depend if they get scheduled for a Saturday or midweek. Hopefully the 'bigger' games such as these will get Saturdays. Find out in a couple of weeks
Certainly can see Wednesday at home being midweek
Pompey has been midweek since we’ve come up and wouldn’t be surprised with Bolton remaining midweek
Both Bolton and Pompey would sell out away on a Saturday

Has the Selenity Stand now been rebranded as SRP?

Will the NE Stand now be available for sponsorship?

I believe Selenity was. purchased by another software company in late 2020 from Neil Everatt who is the big Lincoln fan, so makes sense, To me its the Echo stand.

Thinking who we might get 10k+ for next season, Ipswich, Sheff Weds, Posh, Derby?
If the youth opportunities trainee could operate a computer to work out the fixtures, the Pompey game would probably be a sell out too but, seeing as he/she can't, we'll probaby play on a midweek night for the 4th season in a row.

is there any indication of when work may start on Phase 1 of the SW?

installation of safe standing at either or both ends could also increase capacity further, without major rebuilding work, once approved on a > 1:1 basis.