Squads Tomorrow | Vital Football

Squads Tomorrow

The squad I reckon will be

Run On
Ruddy, Martin, Bassong, Olsson, Whittaker, Johnson, Fer, Snoddy, Redmond, Hooper, RVW
Subs
Bunn, Garrido, R Bennett, Hoolahan, Fox, Elmander, Becchio

That is the fit extent of our whole squad other than Nash, Josh and the young un's.

We have 7 players injured, all run on starts. Not much room to manoeuvre and that's if Johnson and Bass are match ok, and, we dont have any last minute twinges - otherwise we may see the Murphy Brothers on!!!!

Steve. I have an excuse as been up for 20 hours working but are you seriously saying HH will play RVW & Hooper up top together away at Everton .

No DG last hing I would expect - My excuse of too much sleep due to emotional crap going on and its just my forlorn hope of what I'd like to see cus the other combinations ain't worked so why not try it

The fact is, CH does not know how to play Hooper and RvW together and his useless coaching staff haven't got a clue either. I have stopped dreaming of this possibility.
Rationale for playing them together today - we will probably loose anyway so let's go for it and see what happens.
CH rationale for not playing tHem together - let's play it safe and see what happens

I think Hugh will go:

Ruddy

R.martin
R.bennett
Bassong
Olsson

Snoddgrass
Johnson
Fer
Garrido

Elmander

Hooper

I think you are right bears although he may just opt for redmond instead of playing 2 left backs.
Either way the prolific goal machine El squander will replace Wes as he has pace, is a great passer and brilliant in the air :grin: