Sometimes The Club Gets Things Right. | Vital Football

Sometimes The Club Gets Things Right.

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
I can't help but feel that there's something not quite right somewhere with this deal but on the face of it, it looks like we've got something right for once.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20131017/magpies-announce-reciprocal-ticket-price-offer_2281670_3498468

I reckon it would be better if we only gave the number of tickets that we took ourselves. So if we decide that we only want 1,000 tickets for Arsenal (when we could have sold five times that number) then we only give Arsenal the same, no matter how many they want.

It's all good, but seeing as Ashley is taking a smaller and smaller away allocation it hardly matters.

Seems a strange policy as a lot of clubs are bringing more to SJP than we are taking to their grounds so the fat fuck is missing out. Good job he got 200k start!

This is Ashley's next 5 year plan....by season 2019/2020 the whole of the Gallowgate will be opened up to away fans

you don't need to spend a penny on players to keep away fans happy...infact the less you spend the better

Mac it wouldn't surprise me if he upped the away allocation for the big clubs to 6 or 7,000 if there are empty seats for these games.

I think that's the obvious conclusion Vin....dwindling home support so make it more attractive for away fans to travel here

The plot thickens!

Still can't work out why he is dropping our away allocation though. He has no fucking right in my opinion.