"Some sublime dribbles in the first half and never stopped getting stuck in." | Vital Football

"Some sublime dribbles in the first half and never stopped getting stuck in."

Morrell is a cut above at League One level and is clearly heading for better things. I would not be surprised to see him start next season in Bristol City's team. I also think Bristol have managed Morrell very well this season by allowing him to stay here; his development since he joined us has been terrific, and they realise they will be the beneficiaries in August.

Morrell is a cut above at League One level and is clearly heading for better things. I would not be surprised to see him start next season in Bristol City's team. I also think Bristol have managed Morrell very well this season by allowing him to stay here; his development since he joined us has been terrific, and they realise they will be the beneficiaries in August.
morrell had no problem raising his game when surrounded by the welsh first 11 midfielders. looking forward to seeing if this also applies when playing alongside bridcutt, who should be a cut above the imps central midfielders he has been playing alongside to date.