some petty stuff here | Vital Football

some petty stuff here

toms - 29/3/2014 00:01

Hi spain...how many cockroaches did you kill today
personally 0
as a business i suspect many thousands,
thanks for the genuine interest :85:

board:"100% Forest"

every time i see youve posted a thread (which is often), its absolute inconsequential unfunny - and normally incomprehensible - shite
i dont understand why you do it, and i dont understand why noone tells you to shut the fook up

spainred - 29/3/2014 00:06

personally 0

:19:

Whats the weather Like on the costa...rain i heard... Might be popping down

brouillard - 29/3/2014 00:10

board:"100% Forest"

every time i see youve posted a thread (which is often), its absolute inconsequential unfunny - and normally incomprehensible - shite
i dont understand why you do it, and i dont understand why noone tells you to shut the fook up

who is noone? ??? never spoke to him

toms - 29/3/2014 00:11

spainred - 29/3/2014 00:06

personally 0

was pissing down in marbella/estepona this morn but by time i got back to my unit in fuengirola....sun, weird

:19:

Whats the weather Like on the costa...rain i heard... Might be popping down

Whilst the subject of pest control is being discussed, anyone know about getting rid of 2 noisey annoying owls the bastards keeping hooting away in the tree outside my house. Are you allowed to kill them? Can anyone advise how to get rid of them?

No you can't kill them but I'm sure you would get away with it if you went outside and talked to them you could bore them to death mikezzzzzzzzz

McWoany - 29/3/2014 07:39

Whilst the subject of pest control is being discussed, anyone know about getting rid of 2 noisey annoying owls the bastards keeping hooting away in the tree outside my house. Are you allowed to kill them? Can anyone advise how to get rid of them?

Get a couple of Peregrine Falcons..job done