Small suv (NG) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Small suv (NG)

Did Shotshy mention he wanted a new car. There's plenty of TJ Wranglers around which are well under £10k.
Mrs S is definitely not a Wrangler type.
She's a lady, don'tyaknow.
I think she's leaning towards a not new Juke because she's paying for it and is spending her money.
If I was paying, she'd go brand new, for sure.

After many years of Mercedes and Jaguars, I went for a Tiguan last year and love it.

Hopefully she'll be an SUV convert.

Mrs S is definitely not a Wrangler type.
She's a lady, don'tyaknow.
I think she's leaning towards a not new Juke because she's paying for it and is spending her money.
If I was paying, she'd go brand new, for sure.

After many years of Mercedes and Jaguars, I went for a Tiguan last year and love it.

Hopefully she'll be an SUV convert.
We had the tiguan as a courtesy car for a month when soneone rear ended my bmw 3series on the m4. Was a nice car. Would defo recommend it if in your price range. Got a volvo xc90 now. Defo a SUV convert. They are much more convenient to lug all our crap and kids and their friends around in.

I'm trying to convert her over to the dark side of automatics.
I've driven autos for about twenty years and would never go back to a manual as my every day car.
Manual gear box is great for a fun car, like when I had a MX5 for mucking about.

I'm trying to convert her over to the dark side of automatics.
I've driven autos for about twenty years and would never go back to a manual as my every day car.
Manual gear box is great for a fun car, like when I had a MX5 for mucking about.
Agree about automatics. So much better when youre caught in traffic which is alot of the time. We drive across the bridge regularly and into London also. Its just so much easier not having to change gears.

Plus in my volvo the automatic speed control, which is only possible in an automatic is amazing. Will literally follow traffic stop and start all the way up to N mph and back to 0 without me needing to press a pedal. Its the future!

Automatics now have sports mode on them anyway, so you can just pump the pedal down if you want to have a bit of fun. But really who cares...who really goes out driving on race tracks that often? Would prefer a petrol though. My diesel lags a bit, although once it kicks in its good.

Manual transmission for driving fun, automatic for getting places, especially in traffic. Very occasionally the braking function of down shifting on a manual is useful in ice and snow when you don't want to even touch the brakes.

We hired a Honda CRV a few months ago and I really enjoyed driving it around for a few days. It seemed pretty good on petrol too.