Small margins | Vital Football

Small margins

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
It's been an up and down start to the season so far and even though we have rarely hit top gear (if at all), if we had held on against Accrington and Wimbledon, we would be 2 points off top place. It just shows that if we do start to really click and find a real run of form, we will be more than capable of doing some real damage in this division.

It's time to make our mark Notts.

Any team putting a run together will move near the top. I'd prefer to be around midtable till the New Year and then go on a long winning streak.

OP is right though, it's only a small margin between finding that succesful formula and not in this leauge. As uysa says:

uysapie - 25/9/2015 02:16
Any team putting a run together will move near the top.

...and that probably stands true until the end of March! I still think we can do this, Moniz learning curve notwithstanding!

Portsmouth and maybe Plymouth aside, there's nobody else we should be expecting to finish below. I thought Luton would be up there but we've already beaten them and they continue to struggle. Orient have raced ahead but I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually bottle it in the same way they did a few years ago under Slade.