Sin Bins in football? | Vital Football

Sin Bins in football?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Apparently the International Football Association Board are thinkin of introducin sin bins for cynical fouls & dissent in football.I just wondered what Vital members think of the idea. UTB

Can we put supporters in it for ‘inappropriate comments’.

People can throw things, old eggs and rotten tomatoes, maybe.

As far as I,m concerned all this modern shite, VAR and goggleboxes on the pitch crap has completely ruined our once great game. One referee and two linesmen is all that,s needed. Talking points and contradictions all part of the old game, summat to argue about in the boozer afterwards, and as for mistakes? everybody meks em and if thy ant, thaz never med owt! Sin Bin? WTF! Early bath allus works! WTF next? 20 lashes on the bare back with a wet boot lace administered by a female topless referee? Ang On! Come to think about it?

Any Sport or competetive activity where huge ackers are at stake has always been as bent as an Arabs dagger!

And VAR to be introduced for corners. free kicks and second yellow cards. Can you just imagine?

Back to the OP a few yrs back I suggested this as it’s easier to send a player to a sin bin than depriving a team of the player for the rest of the game so many misdemeanours went unpunished I think it would cut quite a bit of the sportsmanship that goes off during a game so I’m all for trialling it
as for extending VAR they can’t get what they’re doing now right and they take far too long over it I’d be coming out at half time in midweek games so I could get to work the next day, I’d be happy for them to scrap it but they will never put the genie back in the bottle

Did anyone see the Ball ack that Simon Hooper dropped near the end of the City v Spurs clash,when he waved play on after Haaland had been fouled then when Grealish was goin through on goal blew for a foul.What a clown.UTB

And guess who's got him for the next match!!!!

As bad a decision as VAR, or any ref pre VAR has ever made with all the 'expert ex referee' pundits scrabbling around with mealy mouthed platitudes to defend a clearly corrupt decision.

Why corrupt?
Because there is not one logical footballing reason for him to blow up after clearly waving play on as he did so obviously.
Corrupt?? yes - Sky need subscribers, the PL don't want to make it a 4yr procession and, with a couple of newish competitors in the top 6 it maakes the title chase more interesting ( for 'interesting' read sellable)

Wasn't he the clown who failed to give Wolves a penalty against Manure when Onana clattered their forward in injury time too?

Dermot Gallagher squirming on Sky saying that he's one of the best at playing the advantage amongst the current crop.
Well he was until the penny ( make that millions of them ) dropped yesterday as Grealish was clean through.

Sanction- he gets us v 'pool . That's Klopp's dentist putting even more polish on his gnashers ( not that he'll need the ref's help this time) as we speak.

This "Modern" game is as bent as an Arabs dagger and as for Klippety Klopp, his gnashers are high class designer bottle openers and his yearly bill for Oral B must be a f..kin fortune!

The lot of these supposed groundbreaking rules need binning. Give us our good old game back. It,s sport not f..kin science!! G O A L ! ! ! Wait another 10 minutes before you cheer! What a load of complete bollox!!