Simmons loan... | Vital Football

Simmons loan...

I Blame Paul Mayo

Vital Champions League
Just had a look and he's only started once for Boston and made a further 3 sub appearances. Also Boston have just signed another forward player, he should be somewhere where he is going to start games not be a bit part player, otherwise he might as well have stayed and been an option on the bench for us.

Hopefully Hodge and Wright get more game time with it being a division lower.

I Blame Paul Mayo - 18/11/2015 16:38

Just had a look and he's only started once for Boston and made a further 3 sub appearances. Also Boston have just signed another forward player, he should be somewhere where he is going to start games not be a bit part player, otherwise he might as well have stayed and been an option on the bench for us.

As was said in the post match interview by Grant Brown the club does not dictate that players must play for the club they are loaned out to. It is a pity that he hasn't had more game time.

Steve O'Dare - 18/11/2015 17:09

I Blame Paul Mayo - 18/11/2015 16:38

As was said in the post match interview by Grant Brown the club does not dictate that players must play for the club they are loaned out to. It is a pity that he hasn't had more game time.

Yes, a real pity. He certainly could have done with showing the Boston fans what his capabilities are. I still rate him quite highly, much moreso than Robinson. Perhaps at some point later in the season, we'll be glad to see them side-by-side as the attack partnership, scoring aplenty! Be nice, eh?