Signing No Five Imminent. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Signing No Five Imminent.

No it's Bamford & Fabio, although Fabio must now be in doubt as we have just made our sixth signing, a much needed left back with
Championship experience. All looking nice for when the players return for pre-season.

View attachment 27699

Fabio he signed a new contract last. week Bamford never been able to make my mind up about all the talent but so inconsistent you never which player will turn up He's either brilliant or useless never inbetween

Maybe it's just me but...... why do we have a thread dedicated to announcing new or expected Tree House dwellers on DCFC Vital?

............ and it's not even in the OT section.

Maybe it's just me but...... why do we have a thread dedicated to announcing new or expected Tree House dwellers on DCFC Vital?

............ and it's not even in the OT section.

It is to do with football, The Championship & does compare the preseason signings of our two clubs. Nothing to do with politics or anything else which might take your fancy.:confused:

It is to do with football, The Championship & does compare the preseason signings of our two clubs. Nothing to do with politics or anything else which might take your fancy.:confused:

But not Derby County. Anything other than DCFC is off topic and should be in that part of the site.

View attachment 27685 Depending on medical today & it's not another Portuguese. How's Frank progressing or is he still showing around his Russian photos,:utv:

This is your opening post in this thread. Not a mention of DCFC and thus no comparison being made.

This misbehaviour in somebody else's house is intolerable. This should be OT, if on this site at all.

Basie please tell us what your team have done that is more favourable than Derby Im intrigued to here your answer unless you have done something not in the media yet

Well for a start two European Cups, but that's History as is you being the worst team in Premiership history. As regards the future our's looks very bright against your's constrained by FFP and a manager who's seen it all, done it all & got the T Shirt. Where's Frank stopping when he's up here. I bet it's somewhere in Nottingham.

This is your opening post in this thread. Not a mention of DCFC and thus no comparison being made.

This misbehaviour in somebody else's house is intolerable. This should be OT, if on this site at all.

Who's Frank then?:whist:

Well for a start two European Cups, but that's History as is you being the worst team in Premiership history. As regards the future our's looks very bright against your's constrained by FFP and a manager who's seen it all, done it all & got the T Shirt. Where's Frank stopping when he's up here. I bet it's somewhere in Nottingham.
Who's Frank then?:whist:
I
Why would Frank stop in Nottingham he's already bought a house in Breaston Why have you never told us before that you have won two European cups how are we supposed to know if you don't tell us Next thing you will be making it up that you got relegated to div three. Then you will by trying to convince us you bottles the playoffs twice by getting hammered by Blackpool and Yeovil get that hurt One last question if you ever actually decide to answer one If your future is so bright and Derbys is so constrained How come you have sold 17,078 ST and Derby have sold 21,665 look forward to your answer

I
Why would Frank stop in Nottingham he's already bought a house in Breaston Why have you never told us before that you have won two European cups how are we supposed to know if you don't tell us Next thing you will be making it up that you got relegated to div three. Then you will by trying to convince us you bottles the playoffs twice by getting hammered by Blackpool and Yeovil get that hurt One last question if you ever actually decide to answer one If your future is so bright and Derbys is so constrained How come you have sold 17,078 ST and Derby have sold 21,665 look forward to your answer

If that's true it's not far off. Half way to Nottingham and what it has to offer, near to the Airport , the Motorway and HS2 if he's still there when they complete it which I doubt.

If that's true it's not far off. Half way to Nottingham and what it has to offer, near to the Airport , the Motorway and HS2 if he's still there when they complete it which I doubt.

Breaston is in Derbyshire 6miles from P/park 11miles from the Cow Shed Nice to see you not answer the question again about S/tickets are you to embarrased

Breaston is in Derbyshire 6miles from P/park 11miles from the Cow Shed Nice to see you not answer the question again about S/tickets are you to embarrased

Have you not sussed it yet Mista that out pet Tree House dweller never lets a fact get in the way of a wind up?

Latest Rams News