Shirt sponsorship | Page 2 | Vital Football

Shirt sponsorship

Anyone other than Medway Council!

How about 'The Dead Pigeon' pub on Rochester High Street? Their logo would be an amazing addition for a start....

My father told me a story once, that Chelsea took a player from us in an amazing deal that lasted many years, whereby Chelsea had to supply us with our kit in exchange (the same as theirs) & in the end, as it was getting more & more expensive, they made a one-off payment to close the deal. Can anyone confirm this or have any details about it ? ...

Last edited:
My father told me a story once, that Chelsea took a player from us in an amazing deal that lasted many years, whereby Chelsea had to supply us with our kit in exchange (the same as theirs) & in the end, as it was getting more & more expensive, they made a one-off payment to close the deal. Can anyone confirm this or have any details about it ? ...
a little known fact or legend ?....

Maybe this story is a spin off from when we signed Cascarino for a set of tracksuits and some corrugated iron?

Tempting to pick of one the many relatively offensively-named metal bands I listen to (the AxCx logo would look quite dashing I think), but let's go for a local link and pick Wild Billy Childish and the Buff Medways