Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

fanforlife

Alert Team
I made the decision on Thursday to cancel one of my season tickets, club were fine about it and are reimbursing me.....I have retained one and me and son can share when we want to, the retained one.
Thats £540 in my pocket and not Webber and co.

A tough decision but wise one.
Sadly my brother and I have retained ours for Webber to put our hard earned cash towards a jolly for his wife to go to either USA or South America. ( maybe both ).

Cancelled both our season tickets ….. can’t bear the thought of watching losers like No Idea and McCrap all season while Webbers and Smiffs drag the club down

Despite my reservations, I was persuaded by my family o renew. It’s an excuse for a family get together and a chance to visit my brother who lives in one of the apartments overlooking the stadium.
I’m hoping that it won’t be too dire; if it is, my brother gets an early visit.

I woke up yesterday morning and the first thing on my mind was
' Thank goodness the championship football season is over '.
I enjoy working more than going to Carrow Road.

Reactions: Rex
No news yet on the Smiffs selling up and letting the club move on , so I will continue to stay away until the selfish duo go

Yesterday was deadline day for away membership and match pick and sadly our away group of 4 have not even bothered to sign up.

Can’t even be bothered to buy a home membership as I’m not prepared to pay £25 for the privilege of buying a match day ticket ….….. and I certainly don’t want to pay a penny to watch the likes of No Idah and McCrap

Can’t even be bothered to buy a home membership as I’m not prepared to pay £25 for the privilege of buying a match day ticket ….….. and I certainly don’t want to pay a penny to watch the likes of No Idah and McCrap
same - I haven't signed up for membership. My dad and I have done that every year for years now, but doesn't look like it this year