Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23

so our cheapest ST are now quite high on the table. Needs justifying with home performances now. Fair play to the likes of West Ham and Man City

They have no option both have grounds that are far too big for the amount of fans they have.
Which is the danger of increasing VP to 55k , but will work in our favour as they will have to sell cheap ST's

They have no option both have grounds that are far too big for the amount of fans they have.
Which is the danger of increasing VP to 55k , but will work in our favour as they will have to sell cheap ST's

I bet those tickets at Man City and West Ham are near the back of the third tier or something and miles away from the pitch.

Both of them awful grounds for football.

yeah Sainsburys behind the one goal.
Shambles of a ground and horrible place to get to

I was down in Croydon a few weeks ago. I had to charge up my company electric car on the way there and on the way back. With a fairly short business meeting down there it turned into a 14 hour day. It must be one of the most awkward places to get to in the UK.

I was down in Croydon a few weeks ago. I had to charge up my company electric car on the way there and on the way back. With a fairly short business meeting down there it turned into a 14 hour day. It must be one of the most awkward places to get to in the UK.
have you heard of Miscosoft Teams mate ?

Been a while since I've been to St James's Park but I remember looking down on the pitch thinking that this is similar view to the one Neil Armstrong must have had after landing on moon.

There is actually a warning on the tickets that it may not be suitable for people with vertigo or a fear of heights.

Says within that link to the official site that there are 26,000 currently registered therefore 4,000 didn’t renew which I’d say is a fairly big number. You’d think there’ll be 4,000 eager to buy from that sizeable waiting list but if those people want 2 or more together I can’t imagine they’ll have very good seats to choose from which may put them off, if that doesn’t the price might. It was easy for me to move my seat because it’s just me but if I was moving with someone the seats available weren’t great.

Says within that link to the official site that there are 26,000 currently registered therefore 4,000 didn’t renew which I’d say is a fairly big number. You’d think there’ll be 4,000 eager to buy from that sizeable waiting list but if those people want 2 or more together I can’t imagine they’ll have very good seats to choose from which may put them off, if that doesn’t the price might. It was easy for me to move my seat because it’s just me but if I was moving with someone the seats available weren’t great.

I read it as the waiting list was 26,000?

Ive seen that too, apparently someone can turn down their chance 3 times before they have to reapply and join the back of the queue. Could be another reason for such an inflated number.
It would be nice to see the figures of how may renewd and how many seats are available, rather than this vague stuff . Poor buggers who are way down the list need to know if there are 1000, or 5000 tickets available.