Season Ticket Renewal | Vital Football

Season Ticket Renewal

ForestersRed

Vital Youth Team
In view of the decision to delay the EFL until at least April 3rd has anyone any idea how this will affect the 16th March deadline for ST Renewals?

Would imagine it's too late to change that deadline now.

Why? - at present, the remainder of this season is in doubt - with 5 home games left (over 20% of what we've already paid for), surely the club should be communicating that to fans!!

I know we didn't know what league we would be in next season anyway, but surely ST renewal deadline, should now be delayed until a clearer picture regarding the end of this season is known?

Interestingly, the first game professional game to be played, after the suspension - will be Derby v Forest on 4th April, early kick off as it's on Sky.

Why? - at present, the remainder of this season is in doubt - with 5 home games left (over 20% of what we've already paid for), surely the club should be communicating that to fans!!

I know we didn't know what league we would be in next season anyway, but surely ST renewal deadline, should now be delayed until a clearer picture regarding the end of this season is known?

Interestingly, the first game professional game to be played, after the suspension - will be Derby v Forest on 4th April, early kick off as it's on Sky.

Well, mainly because people who sit in main stand can renew as of Monday into seats around the stadium (think they can move to seats other season card holders haven't renewed?). We're talking games abandoned on a Friday morning & an action plan being put in place between the club & ticket master prior to 9 am Monday morning.

I'm not sure relevant changes could be made in that short period of time in normal circumstances never mind when half the country has realised they can get a week off work by pretending to have a minor cough.

I've emailed the club to find out if they will extend?

I have always left it to the last minute, which will mean me renewing on Monday.

The fact remains that, potentially I may need to be re-imbursed for the game that's been cancelled tomorrow and for the 5 remaining home games, if the season is curtailed.

I've emailed the club to find out if they will extend?

I have always left it to the last minute, which will mean me renewing on Monday.

The fact remains that, potentially I may need to be re-imbursed for the game that's been cancelled tomorrow and for the 5 remaining home games, if the season is curtailed.

Thanks OKD .Interesting to see the Club’s response

Anyone heard anything on this? Today is the deadline, it doesn't feel right committing to next season before we know what is happening with this season. No doubt I will end up renewing anyway :slap:

Cheers, strange one not sure what difference a few days will make, unless they have had staff off and need to catch up admin from their side.

It was because their phone lines have been down all day yesterday & today - I know because, I've been in to the ticket office today and they can't take credit card payments for the SC renewals either!

They will process a manual card payment when 'systems' are back up.

They also said that they couldn't refund money the Sheffield Wednesday tickets - even though I told them that 2 of the 4 tickets we have are for those regarded as vulnerable, i.e. over 70's & another with one of the highlighted health conditions.