Season Ticket Prices 10% Off | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Prices 10% Off

Our Kids Dad - 19/5/2017 17:08

Good move by the club - kids (over 11's) £135 too - so, can't really grumble.

Easy to say if you haven't got an 11 year old who just turned 12. Lads ticket gone up from £25 to £135.

never the less it is a great gesture by the new owner. :1:

As anyone tried to buy a renewal season card? I tried earlier but all it would do is 'buy my favourite seat'

Makes good business sense really. If 10% discount produces 10% more sales then it balances. More people through the turnstiles means more peripherals sold - though not from me I hasten to add as I neither eat or drink at the ground, nor buy a programme - but a lot do. Stewarding cost are the same regardless of the size of the crowd.

We also saw last season what a big crowd does for the team - Blackburn excepted.

Bad_Dog - 21/5/2017 13:00

Took 10 days to sell 1000 season tickets last year, taken 24 hours this year.

Could be the fact they because they are cards, we have actually got them in stock rather than waiting for books to be printed.

I haven't got mine yet so can someone tell me how they work? Is it an inbuilt chip or a magnetic strip? I presume that the block and seat number is printed on each card?

Nanpantan red - 21/5/2017 13:32

Could be the fact they because they are cards, we have actually got them in stock rather than waiting for books to be printed.

I haven't got mine yet so can someone tell me how they work? Is it an inbuilt chip or a magnetic strip? I presume that the block and seat number is printed on each card?

They haven't got them in stock. The cards don't exist yet.

They are being posted out for free to everyone in a July

Pope John XXIII - 21/5/2017 14:24

Nobody mentioned that. I had presumed that we had them already. I wonder if separate matchday tickets will also be readable? I would think so or else putting in a new system would be rather pointless. I can see teething problems. Quite a few people still go to the wrong entrances, imagine the queues involved with card readers rejecting people.

I had to pay £1 to get them sent Pope

Hawkeye1 - 22/5/2017 09:13

I had to pay £1 to get them sent Pope

If you did it on line, the £1 was for the use of the website. I kid you not, £1 for the use of the Forest website.

Nanpantan red - 22/5/2017 08:06

Nobody mentioned that. I had presumed that we had them already. I wonder if separate matchday tickets will also be readable? I would think so or else putting in a new system would be rather pointless. I can see teething problems. Quite a few people still go to the wrong entrances, imagine the queues involved with card readers rejecting people.

Matchday tickets will have a bar code which will be scanned at the gate.

The season ticket cards will have a magnetic strip and, most likely, a micro processor in the form of a gold contact pad on the card.

Although the system will now be automated the turn styles will still be manned in case the tickets do not work for some reason