Scottish football | Vital Football

Scottish football

ground

Vital Reserves Team
I live in Edinburgh i watched the scottish cup match last night Aberdeen were beaten by a level 6 team darvel 1 -0 they was shocking you could take rangers celtic and hearts maybe the rest of the premiership would struggle in league one in england credit to darvel they were up for it lol

I agree regarding the standard but I think there is a certain charm to Scottish football just because it hasn't been affected by money/greed in the same way some of the English pyramid is, and there's a refreshingly local feel to some of the teams (even in the SPL) who are sponsored by the local bakery, pie company or local engineering firm or something. Bit better than some of the dubious ethics in the Premier League...

Sounds like the Aberdeen manager might be for the chop after last night!

Yes a lot of that you said rasen is very true scottish football has not got the money greed as in the premiership in england

I think if the imps were in scottish premiership we would be in the top 4 end of the season

I agree regarding the standard but I think there is a certain charm to Scottish football just because it hasn't been affected by money/greed in the same way some of the English pyramid is, and there's a refreshingly local feel to some of the teams (even in the SPL) who are sponsored by the local bakery, pie company or local engineering firm or something. Bit better than some of the dubious ethics in the Premier League...

Sounds like the Aberdeen manager might be for the chop after last night!
Is the quality of football improving in Scotland and is the level of academies / youth football improving. Is there a reason it went backwards . It seems a shame as a lot of top coaches come from Scotland