Sarri departs Chelsea | Vital Football

Sarri departs Chelsea

He did alright. He was very homesick though. I doubt we'll see him back in England as he's no spring chicken either.

To be fair, at least Lamps know what he's getting into. I wonder what Chelski would look like with stability? I sense we'll never know.

He has and will probably take his love Child Jorginho

The Rags are supposedly asking £150m for Pogba I just cannot see how his price has risen since they bought him

Since Abramovich's arrival, the average tenure of a Chelsea manager is 437 days, according to the BBC, so SFFL asking for a 2 year deal is sensible with a guaranteed 2 yera pay packet. I think Frank has as good a chance as any of making a success of the role at the bridge and wish him well, except when playing us. Even without Hazard Chelski have a very good squad of players.

He has and will probably take his love Child Jorginho

The Rags are supposedly asking £150m for Pogba I just cannot see how his price has risen since they bought him

In the Footballing sense it is difficult. His inclusion in the team of the year was a serious, eyebrow raising surprise to many.......until perhaps you scroll down to the “Commercial” section of this BBC article.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48655784

It seems he has more followers on InstaTwatChat or some such platform than his club, that they timed the announcement of his signing at 00.35 BST which is interpreted as maximising coverage in the Asian & US markets etc etc.

As a footballer I wouldn’t want him near my side. He is seriously flawed with a poor work ethic. But clearly he sells their shirts which pretty much sums up that clubs attitude.

Presumably there is something in his obstreperous, angst ridden, never happy, ‘difficult teenager’ attitude which appeals to today’s Yoof.

Baffles me.

But this is now well off th subject of this thread :off:Hitting

I don't think he would get anywhere near a Pep's team, his work rate must be in single figures.

He reminds me of Anekla, both these players brilliant on a day when they can be bothered but I can count on one hand when they were.