Ryder - The Chronicle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ryder - The Chronicle

Rexn - 5/6/2013 20:14

The guy from the Telegraph, was it Luke Edwards? He was banned. A Mail journo was banned a couple of seasons ago. Having met a few journos when I did more articles than now, some of them said they wished they had the ability to write the sort of things that I did.

The classic example is Liverpool boycotting the Sun. ultimately journos get paid according to being read, whether that is selling papers or hits on their web pages which are paid for by advertisers.

What happened to the art of journalism? Somebody actually writing a piece for it's merits, and selling papers as a result of that skill?

It seems everything is dummed down and written to be controversial, purely to create publicity and make the highest possible number of sales for the men in suits and shareholders.

I'd buy the Chronicle if they wrote some thought provoking, decent stuff, but I haven't bought it for years.

The art of anything skill based seems to be vanishing more and more by the day.

He's an awful journalist. he basically writes a load of tosh to keep in the clubs good books. why? is you're not going to write the truth don't fucking write anything and take up golf or something, you ****.

Is Ryder finally having a go at the hierarchy in the Chronicle with his article on KK.

The Owl - 7/6/2013 10:13

Is Ryder finally having a go at the hierarchy in the Chronicle with his article on KK.

I thought that in parts as well, although it was through a veil of sorts.

His use of some words against Keegan also tended to make you wonder if it was to balance the sly digs. The sentence where he says Keegan 'scooped' £2 million compensation being an example.

I would have commented on the bottom but you have to log in via faceshite to do it and im not doing that.

Any bad comments and Ashley or Dekka will either get a horses heed in your bed or get you banned from your IP.

I was not to bothered about the new season starting, just expecting a couple of players in and a couple out, with Pardew getting 10 games to sort it out before being sacked, but the more I here people like keegan making comments about Ashley I don't think anything will change at all until he goes, we are an investment, nothing more, nothing less.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 7/6/2013 10:21

The Owl - 7/6/2013 10:13

I thought that in parts as well, although it was through a veil of sorts.

His use of some words against Keegan also tended to make you wonder if it was to balance the sly digs. The sentence where he says Keegan 'scooped' £2 million compensation being an example.

I would have commented on the bottom but you have to log in via faceshite to do it and im not doing that.

Any bad comments and Ashley or Dekka will either get a horses heed in your bed or get you banned from your IP.

How exactly did he 'scoop' £2million.

It was decreed through a court of law that he had been constructively dismissed.

I didn't think he could crawl any further up their arse, but he appears to have managed it with that little gem.

Is this the same money that he would've 'scooped' had he been allowed to do his job? I.e his wages that he was rightfully owed. The fact that he has just rehashed an interview from a completely different company tells you all you need to know about Lee Ryder. If he was still in education he'd not only get fucked for plagiarism but also fucked for doing it dreadfully.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-man-under-pressure-4187370?

So Pardew's record is just like SBR's.

Wenger has been trophyless for 8 years. "The sight of his players celebrating a top-four finish on the St James’ Park pitch on the final day of last season underlined what many now – for some reason – define as success."

To be fair, I would settle for the club making a huge surplus on player sales if we had qualified for the Champions League for the last 16 years, particularly getting to watch attractive football every week.