Reading | Page 7 | Vital Football

Reading

2nd was down to Naismith as well sid...had his pocket picked on the East stand side and they scored directly from that attack. Poor clearance from full back for 1st..going over bridge when 3rd went in so can't comment on that one.

Tbf HindleyM for the little time he was on the pitch he was getting stick from a fair few in the East Stand that it was understandable that he fucked up due to the unnecessary stick coming onto the pitch as a sub....give the lad a chance ffs, confidence must have been shot to pieces, PC's fault not his imo.

Cook hasn't helped himself the last 7 games with some of his subs which have been questionable when we have been playing well and winning/drawing games.

It’s been going on for far longer than the 7 games. Take last season away at the same club Reading. Dominating the game, winning it and this clown changes the formation putting Naismith on the right wing as I recall, changing the match completely as we capitulated to two late goals. Nothing has changed, nothing.

The half time team talks must have been riveting...from the 46th minute onward we sank deeper and deeper to protect what we had whereas Reading, fresh from an interval pep-talk , were on the front foot. When will we learn ?.. it never works for us.

I refuse to admit that collectively our players are not capable of taking the fight to the opposition, so the conclusion I draw is the instruction they receive is piss poor and tactically inept.

I suspect he’s as fed up with cook as the rest of us. The players are better than what they are instructed to do and he’s probably sick and tired of the shite he comes out with.

If I was a player in our tean i wouldn't want to be getting relegated and possibly have to take a pay cut and step backwards in my career. When the instructions and decision making being given by your leader are clearly so rubbish and he is blaming the players - I'd fancy a new boss too!