Rams sign Arsenal youngster | Vital Football

Rams sign Arsenal youngster

I'm a bit confused - he played for the U23s for us last year but we've now signed him? Was he on some sort of youth loan deal last year and now has been released by his host and picked up by us?

I believe McClaren wanted him at QPR for the first team? So why has he come to Derby to play under 23 footy? It's looking like he's been given some sort of incentive to join us!

Is he any good mista?
Any use this coming season or...seeing as he’s only signed a one year contract...the future somewhere else?

Is he any good mista?
Any use this coming season or...seeing as he’s only signed a one year contract...the future somewhere else?

RA Afraid I can't help you in this one He's only played two games for the under23 Away at Spurs and behind closed doors at Moorfarm I think His profile says winger who can play full back Noted for his exceptional pace and strength and his direct attacking play Sounds like another Camera ?

RA Afraid I can't help you in this one He's only played two games for the under23 Away at Spurs and behind closed doors at Moorfarm I think His profile says winger who can play full back Noted for his exceptional pace and strength and his direct attacking play Sounds like another Camera ?

This is the source of my confusion. Bloomer's article says:

"This is where he spent much of the second half of last season with the Rams U23 side, helping them retain their Premier League 2 status. His stats show that he has played 15 games in the league and has 5 assists. "

Which is true?

"This is where he spent much of the second half of last season with the Rams U23 side, helping them retain their Premier League 2 status. His stats show that he has played 15 games in the league and has 5 assists. "

Which is true?

In mista we trust...but I share your confusion.

Which is true?

Roger he spent most of last season in loan at Dutch second div side FC Volendan that's where his appearance have come from Just two for Derby

I believe McClaren wanted him at QPR for the first team? So why has he come to Derby to play under 23 footy? It's looking like he's been given some sort of incentive to join us!
I think he is being primed for the first team myself, at 20 he is hardly wanting to mess about in the stiffs for a couple of years before retiring

In mista we trust...but I share your confusion.
What confusion?.....................He spent a reasonable amount of time with Derby, played a couple of games in a pressure situation, provided an assist in the game against West Ham that saw us retain our Premiership2 status....................

I understand it was a trial from what the OS says..... "The 20-year-old wideman has joined the club on a one-year deal from Arsenal after impressing on trial at the back end of the 2017/18 season."

Full story : https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07...-couldnt-be-missed-after-joining-from-arsenal

The Derby County official site still says, just like I said it did a few days ago.

"The 20-year-old wideman has joined the club on a one-year deal from Arsenal after impressing on trial at the back end of the 2017/18 season."

The facts are that he played against Spurs and Wet Spam for us last season on trial. At least, if that is what DCFC are saying then that is so......

Latest Rams News