Rachel Blackmore what a jockey she is | Vital Football

Rachel Blackmore what a jockey she is

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Rachel Blackmore has become the first woman jockey to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup.She's also won the Grand National,well done gal.UTB

Race horsing just not for me.
Won't she have a built in advantage being lighter and nearer to the saddle???

Race horsing just not for me.
Won't she have a built in advantage being lighter and nearer to the saddle???
It's a wonderful achievement TT, she deserves all the plaudits she's getting. I get that some don't like Horse Racing and i'm not as keen as i used to be but i still like to watch the BIG meetings like the Cheltenham festival.Grand National,Royal Ascot etc; I remember going to Wetherby years ago on a trip from Treeton Cricket club and a BLADE mate said he knew Mel Sterland and that the pig had given him a tip for the meeting,i just forget what the horse was called but it won and the price was 1/5 favrit,which means put a fiver on to win a quid,i said give the pig a kick in't knackers next time tha sees him cos to smash his face in would only improve his looks.:ROFLMAO: UTB

After f king it up last yr she got it spot on today amazing turn of foot as it landed over the last and blew the horse away that it couldn’t catch last yr there’s a bit of the F1 drivers about it in that the best jockeys get to ride the best horses and she is one of the best
i don’t do horse racing either it’s more bent than football apart from the big meetings cos you know every horse is going in peak condition cos everyone wants to win at Cheltenham it’s THE big one for the jumps
sad to hear about ginto and not only cos I’d backed it and was travelling smoothly and looked the winner all the way when pulled up sharply the injury proving fatal the owners and the yard will be devastated

After f king it up last yr she got it spot on today amazing turn of foot as it landed over the last and blew the horse away that it couldn’t catch last yr there’s a bit of the F1 drivers about it in that the best jockeys get to ride the best horses and she is one of the best
i don’t do horse racing either it’s more bent than football apart from the big meetings cos you know every horse is going in peak condition cos everyone wants to win at Cheltenham it’s THE big one for the jumps
sad to hear about ginto and not only cos I’d backed it and was travelling smoothly and looked the winner all the way when pulled up sharply the injury proving fatal the owners and the yard will be devastated
Ginto looked he was going to win the race and like the late gr8 Peter O'sullivan used to say in commentary was making significant progress.It's awful for the owners and all associated with Ginto.UTB