Quick Good Friday Preview - Millers v Lilywhites | Vital Football

Quick Good Friday Preview - Millers v Lilywhites

Set me thinking ... who is the youngest player to score against the Millers? Just checked - Jobe Bellingham is 18 y.o. (thought he was younger than that), so probably not him. Nobody springs to mind. Possibly Kevin Davies of Chesterfield? Or did he just look younger than he actually was?

Last edited:
Can't confirm, but Alick Jeffrey is a likely candidate. He was born in Rawmarsh, played for Rotherham Boys... then signed for Donny! Has a street in Doncaster named after him.

Last edited:
29/03/24

Team news... (4-4-2?)
Johansson, Peltier, Humphreys, Odoffin, Revan, Lindsay, Cafu, Rathbone (C), Clucas, Nombe, Wyke

Subs - Phillips, Bramall, Seriki, Ferguson, Rinomhota, Appiah, Eaves, Hatton

Only eight subs named. Not sure how many of those are acutally fit enough to play.

Kioso, Morrison, Blackett, Tiehi and Hugill are all out injured.

FT: Preston NE 3 Millers 0
According to BBC , Nombe played out wide, Wyke was on his own up front! Pre-match stuff about possibility of Hatton or Ayres playing was just a pointless smokescreen.
:confused:

Last edited:
29/03/24

Team news... (4-4-2?)
Johansson, Peltier, Humphreys, Odoffin, Revan, Lindsay, Cafu, Rathbone (C), Clucas, Nombe, Wyke

Subs - Phillips, Bramall, Seriki, Ferguson, Rinomhota, Appiah, Eaves, Hatton

Only eight subs named. Not sure how many of those are acutally fit enough to play.

Kioso, Morrison, Blackett, Tiehi and Hugill are all out injured.

FT: Preston NE 3 Millers 0
According to BBC , Nombe played out wide, Wyke was on his own up front! Pre-match stuff about possibility of Hatton or Ayres playing was just a pointless smokescreen.
:confused:
Mike. To really contradict myself, I am glad they weren't involved. Imagine being part of another humiliating 45 minutes like that. AGAIN !. Would not have done them any good. Monday ?. Maybe they will get a chance.