Question over booking matchday tickets: | Page 2 | Vital Football

Question over booking matchday tickets:

Bit of a trek down from London (to sort out their mismanagement) and match days, I'm pissed. Think it's better I communicate via E-mail and phone.

Cannot see how they have managed to lose my information, as they have issued me with a season ticket and the replica shirt.
I wouldn’t bother with email as they never reply. Keep trying on the phone, or sort out before the next home match you are attending.

There is no facility for me to get them for free (as far as I can see) would be no problem purchasing them.
I have just ended a long running problem with my account successfully. I had two somehow which gave me no access to certain things perhaps you have the same problem. They have told me the problem has been sorted today.I haven't put it to the test yet.

There is no facility for me to get them for free (as far as I can see) would be no problem purchasing them.

I think there is but don't want to confirm my booking - struggle to give away free tickets these days.

Do you see a green box with "benefits available" against the games ?

Once you select a seat click in the drop down box and it shows "five free 19/20".

Did you have a season ticket for 19/20 ?

I think there is but don't want to confirm my booking - struggle to give away free tickets these days.

Do you see a green box with "benefits available" against the games ?

Once you select a seat click in the drop down box and it shows "five free 19/20".

Did you have a season ticket for 19/20 ?
I believe it is almost impossible to find on a phone I have just looked the box only appears before you select tickets on a phone.

Tried the benefits available route, all it came up with was £2.00 off. Will try on the phone next week, for some reason cannot see it selling out :shake:

Tried the benefits available route, all it came up with was £2.00 off. Will try on the phone next week, for some reason cannot see it selling out :shake:
As Mark says above you’ll only get the free tickets if you had a season ticket for 19/20 season and selected that option in the questionnaire.