Preston complaining | Vital Football

Preston complaining

Hampton

Vital Football Hero
About £7.50 prices Norwich fans are paying vs. the £30 we are charging them.
Having paid (I think) £22 to watch our Deepdale humiliation think we should charge them the same.
To be fair Norwich are subsidising our £15 ticket price and we are offsetting the sky money which is to be applauded.
However we are taking the piss here and fully understand Preston's beef
What happened to #20'splenty - having paid £27 for Bristol it's clearly rife ?

Every reason to complain but its not our fault they charge £24-00 any game which is reasonable and also give thousands of free season tickets away to young children.
Every club have different policies on pricing.

I get knob ends gripe (tho not the Norwich aspect as that's promotional due to a shit kick off time). Prices between clubs should be reciprocal and decided at the start of the season, so if Leeds wanna charge us 39 quid or bolton 35 we should do the same.

From a commercial aspect they'll argue they got the pricing right as the tickets will sell out despite the moaning. It'll be interesting to see the management of the bottom corner of the away stand after the Bolton debacle.

Management of that corner is simple. Allocated seats. The end holds 5400, they have 4200 seats. Just leave 1200 sterile seats in that corner.
Most Bolton Dicks just purposely sat there but if they had have been spread out away from that area in allocated seats the chances of problems could have been reduced.

Leeds United Play off ticket price:
£37 for a ticket for Derby fans
Derby charging Leeds £20 for their leg.

That is not right.

Leeds United Play off ticket price:
£37 for a ticket for Derby fans
Derby charging Leeds £20 for their leg.

That is not right.

Derby should limit the Leeds allocation to about 300 and stick em in a corner somewhere, i'm sure the Derby casuals/glory hunters will be out in force at £20 a ticket, they should fill the stadium no problem.