Premier League Free Agents 2017 | Vital Football

Premier League Free Agents 2017

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
As the summer nears and contracts come to an end, should the club have an interest in any of the following free transfers from Premier League oppositions?

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?579561">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Off that list we'd probably end up with Paul Robinson, Andrew Surman & Stephen Ireland on massive 3 year contracts.

I think we've been down this well trodden route before, leaving us in umbongo and no better off on the pitch. The current owner has had more than enough time to develop a scouting network that can see us recruit players on much less wages than ex PL players looking for too end second tier wages which we clearly can't afford. If there's an available list of such players willing to accept £10-£15k a week then I'd be interested to see that, rather than what is on offer.

There's some half decent keepers in that lot, one or two maybe getting on a touch but if we could find a keeper who did the job that Dave Beasant did for us we'd be doing really well

Having said that fingers crossed Smith will keep developing and make that jersey his own, Darlow did it and I know its really early days but I have more faith in Smith after half a dozen games than I had in Darlow but whether that can continue who knows

Leadbitter is a cracking shout although Boro are coming down and that makes him front and central to their plans I would imagine