Prem players test positive today | Vital Football

Prem players test positive today

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
It seems 6 players from 3 Premiership clubs have tested positive today in the first round of testing.
Not a very good start

QUOTE="ZAKKY, post: 2291772, member: 10634"]It seems 6 players from 3 Premiership clubs have tested positive today in the first round of testing.
Not a very good start[/QUOTE]
6out of760, that means 754 are clear to train and get ready for the season, seems to be a green light!

They will lose the points, no team will risk that

Is there something you're not telling us Exiled....have u been seconded onto the EPL board..😉. Think money will override any concerns the clubs may have. Can you imagine the outcry / screaming / shouting that would be done if say 3 of liverpool's top players tested positive whilst only 3 points ahead in the league & be forced to play games.....wouldn't happen...

Is there something you're not telling us Exiled....have u been seconded onto the EPL board..😉. Think money will override any concerns the clubs may have. Can you imagine the outcry / screaming / shouting that would be done if say 3 of liverpool's top players tested positive whilst only 3 points ahead in the league & be forced to play games.....wouldn't happen...
Quite simply Jock, yes money will and always will override anything in the Premier League! Why do you think the clubs are mostly owned by foreign companies? Not for the love of the game, but for the money!!

Quite simply Jock, yes money will and always will override anything in the Premier League! Why do you think the clubs are mostly owned by foreign companies? Not for the love of the game, but for the money!!

I know what your saying but whilst there are still people dying and suffering with this virus then football SHOULD take a back seat regardless of the money involved....in fact the players & the so called 'big stars' should be leading this & saying we will not play till its 100% safe cos quite frankly it's hardly one of our greater needs right now. I'm sure the government, the general public and some of the media would back them on this!!!

I know what your saying but whilst there are still people dying and suffering with this virus then football SHOULD take a back seat regardless of the money involved....in fact the players & the so called 'big stars' should be leading this & saying we will not play till its 100% safe cos quite frankly it's hardly one of our greater needs right now. I'm sure the government, the general public and some of the media would back them on this!!!
I agree 100% Jock,Football should not be coming back whilst people are still dying in large numbers,but sadly football,especially the premier is run by money and revolves around money and that is why we are seeing this mad rush to get back and make more money! It is not the publics game anymore!!

It seems 6 players from 3 Premiership clubs have tested positive today in the first round of testing.
Not a very good start

Am I being cynical but I can't help suspecting the 6 will be from the clubs immediately above the relegation line with most to lose by resuming the matches.

I would accept all leagues finishing now with average points/ game into account for rest of unplayed games......we would survive and Bolton wouldn't. Win, win.