Predict The Score v Aston Villa on Wednesday Night | Vital Football

Predict The Score v Aston Villa on Wednesday Night

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Score Prediction – Millers v Villa

(Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the opposition score)

What will the score be when Aston Villa come to the New York Stadium on Wednesday evening?

Be great to get six points from two games. But dare I put the speck on it by going for a win??

Think I'll stick at

2-2

Well I'm not even going for a draw this time. Villa are in scintillating form and given our poor record against them over the years I can't see anything other than a Villa win. Having said that, we've seen that we're capable of tearing the form book up as we did against Forest the other day so who knows, this could be another magnificent win for the Millers. However, Villa are a much better side than Forest, so my prediction will be ... Millers 1 Villa 3

OK I make this

10 points for AX who was spot on - well done sir, but I wish I wasn't saying that!

8 points for NEZ who predicted a Villa win but said the Millers would get a goal

And 2 points for CAZ for saying Villa would score twice

BUT PLEASE check I've got this right!

The score was

Rotherham United 1 Aston flippin' Villa 2 :confused: - and it looked so different at half-time.

At half time we had a real chance of upsetting the odds and actually beating Villa. It was like I was watching a different game in the second half and you couldn't tell that Villa were playing with ten men, you would've thought it was us with a man less. It's a funny old game. (how many times have we said that?) ha-ha

Many times, Nez. As a fan even I knew Villa weren't going to be as bad as they had been in the first half - that they were going to come out all guns blazing. What I can't understand is why our team/management didn't think that too?