Predict The Attendance - Southend (A) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance - Southend (A)

best effort today was a very creditable -17 from @evenstephen . Full details and top three when I have sorted out the spreadsheet!
I make it -483. The gate according to the match report on BBC and on our club match report and the Southend one was 6605 not 6105 as mentioned in the Match Thread on here, which presumably you have used, hence my earlier comment to impsimps about us all being 100s away. A good attendance from both clubs supporters today.

I make it -483. The gate according to the match report on BBC and on our club match report and the Southend one was 6605 not 6105 as mentioned in the Match Thread on here, which presumably you have used, hence my earlier comment to impsimps about us all being 100s away. A good attendance from both clubs supporters today.

Thanks @Mianka , I really need to double check these things as the radio commentary isn't always as crystal clear as it ought to be. Mea culpa..... Adjusted results to follow. As you said, a big turnout for a club in distinctly dodgy straits!

With apologies for not checking my facts and consequently looking something of a muppet.....

A somewhat astounding 6605 with 666 Imps at Roots Hall caught us all on the hop! All a bit wide of the mark today, with most of us being getting on for 1K too pessimistic. Honourable exceptions, and the day's laurels, go to @domski2017 with -464, closely followed by @Long suffering Imp on -470 and @evenstephen on -483 :bow::bow::bow:

Many thanks to everyone for taking time to predict!