Pre-Season/Talk of the Tyne | Vital Football

Pre-Season/Talk of the Tyne

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
It's a notoriously tedious time of year for forums and it'll be no different on here due to holidays as well as not much NUFC news.

To keep it ticking over before the window opens in July, we're gonna resurrect the quiz and run it weekly for a short spell, we're also wiping the dust off the 'fans view' interviews and continue on with The Owl stepping into the interviewee's chair (once i get him some questions).

We'll also be having a bit of a spruce up, which has already started in one capacity or another, not to mention try out some new features.

Once the season starts we'll hopefully be at full tilt again with vacancies still for any respectful member to run our facebook or twitter facilities on here.

Regardless, there's always someone here in some shape or form to keep us ticking over, so any ideas to keep it fresh then you know where to mention it. :14:

steekiebrown - 27/5/2013 20:54

Get some tits in. And arses too. Anything bird related will be a draw.

We cannot man.

That's why i created the vip section as forums have to clamp down on all that.

We're supposed to be open to all. kids and lasses an aal, for some strange reason. The law is a twat because of all this suing malarkey.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 27/5/2013 21:00

steekiebrown - 27/5/2013 20:54

Get some tits in. And arses too. Anything bird related will be a draw.

We cannot man.

That's why i created the vip section as forums have to clamp down on all that.

We're supposed to be open to all. kids and lasses an aal, for some strange reason. The law is a twat because of all this suing malarkey.

No tits? Quite right. But I'm a bit concerned about the an aal.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/5/2013 07:19

It's a notoriously tedious time of year for forums and it'll be no different on here due to holidays as well as not much NUFC news.

To keep it ticking over before the window opens in July, we're gonna resurrect the quiz and run it weekly for a short spell, we're also wiping the dust off the 'fans view' interviews and continue on with The Owl stepping into the interviewee's chair (once i get him some questions).

We'll also be having a bit of a spruce up, which has already started in one capacity or another, not to mention try out some new features.

Once the season starts we'll hopefully be at full tilt again with vacancies still for any respectful member to run our facebook or twitter facilities on here.

Regardless, there's always someone here in some shape or form to keep us ticking over, so any ideas to keep it fresh then you know where to mention it. :14:

I would be happy to have a crack at the twitter stuff tooney if you dont already have someone, only thing I can think of though that might be an issue would be the time zone difference, happy to give it a go though if no one else is forthcoming :14:

Not a problem, Jiggy. It always takes me half a day to work out how to respond to Facebook or a tweet.

Goodo Rex, happy to kick off whenever, just pm me the log in details etc and what kind of stuff you want on there and we can go from there :7:

Soz for late-ish reply Jiggy.

Someone has filled the role but I suppose something could be created for an overseas fan to give a different angle.

I'll get me thinking cap on to think how i can incorporate it.

No dramas tooney, just thought I would pop my hand up in case, if there is somehting that you think I can do to contribute then sing out, happy to help