POTG Arrangements for Yeovil and Colchester | Vital Football

POTG Arrangements for Yeovil and Colchester

BFCSupportersTrust

Vital Youth Team
These are the pay on the gate (POTG) arrangements for the next couple of away matches. The Trust has attempted to negotiate online purchase deals similar to those agreed with Morecambe FC. However, there is a reluctance from most clubs to work outside of the usual arrangements i.e. dealing directly with BFC rather than the supporters. Unfortunately, it is likely that the most expensive option will generally be POTG but it is, for those supporters attempting to minimise income for the Oystons, a price worth paying.

Yeovil 3rd September

Yeovil will also make are also make tickets available to Blackpool fans on the day but the price is increased by £2 unless it's a junior ticket.
Tickets are priced as follows:

- £22 for Adults
- £18 for Seniors (65 and Over)
- £14 for 16-21-year-olds
- £6 for Under-16s

Disabled/wheelchair tickets are priced at £18. A carer ticket for wheelchair and ambulant disabled is issued free of charge.

Colchester United 10th September

Colchester United run a scheme whereby tickets bought well in advance of the game (4-5 weeks) are offered at an 'Early Bird' discounted price. The Club then increase the prices of the tickets in increments (every two weeks or so) in the run up to the day of the match.

This of course means that POTG will be the most expensive way of purchasing a ticket at Colchester United.

Tickets will cost £23 for pay on the day for adults but they have a very complex price system and more expensive tickets are available deepening on where you sit in the away end - nearer the middle is more expensive.

You really are a despicable man. What have you done? Please explain what they have done to make the disgusting way our club is run worse?

Prem - BST have built their side of the bridge, climbed to the top of it, and offered their hand out to the O's since day 1.

The O's haven't begun digging out their foundations before they even lay 1 brick.

The impasse as you refer to it, is all 1 sided.

Please stop trying to wind people up :nope:

CUFC offer ex and service personell a discount I think you will pay £13 a ticket, id or discharge paper is needed.

https://www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk/supporters.aspx#c

Morbid - 1/9/2016 12:44

Prem - BST have built their side of the bridge, climbed to the top of it, and offered their hand out to the O's since day 1.

The O's haven't begun digging out their foundations before they even lay 1 brick.

The impasse as you refer to it, is all 1 sided.

Please stop trying to wind people up :nope:
I respect your post,and whilst I agree the owners have lot to answer for,I still believe B.S.T and the Knights more so ,could to be polite acted with more diplomacy.Lets leave it at that
:tophat:

Diplomacy has never solved anything, ever!

It's us and them and if we left it to feather wavers like you Prem, there'd be nothing left of BFC to claim back, when the time comes!

You think people enjoy not visiting BR? You think people actually enjoy falling out of love with BFC, or more so, what the club represents now? People have morals and long memories and this will only end one way. YOU and your like are only prolonging the death of a close family member by leaving the life support machine plugged in when it should of been switched off long ago i.e. STOP GIVING OYSTONS REVENUE!!!

I'll say it again, idiotic!