Posters who have changed you’re BM handles. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Posters who have changed you’re BM handles.

I doubt he even knows where we are he can’t still have been reading he wouldn’t have been able to help himself :rant:

I’m trying to recall a Silentjourneyho me on BM. Are you the poster from Chengdu? ;)

Has anybody from the Footymad Network contacted you buddy? I wondered if they’d PM’d you or sent you an email like they did with me.

Only just noticed that Gray but had a laugh when you pointed it out. No email from Footymad. Don’t know of any PM but just going to double check. At least it sounds as though you heard from them?

Only just noticed that Gray but had a laugh when you pointed it out. No email from Footymad. Don’t know of any PM but just going to double check. At least it sounds as though you heard from them?
Yes I did hear from them Silent after we had the first virus infection a 2/3 years ago. He was going to sort out all the issues and get back to me as well as having a regular meeting with our Bladesmad admin but I never heard another thing from him.

I can’t believe that the FMN is anything more than a couple of bods working out of a back bedroom. There’s no way it can be making much money now if it ever did and they’ve only themselves to blame. They drove all their potential income streams alway, god knows who advised them on IT and adverts. :shake:

I've tried to fool everyone on this board by hijacking Blades58's username from BM

PS: the reason I nicked his username is cos he's one hell of a cool guy who talks a lot of sense

err who is Our Gert??
Beighton BLADE's an owd, very owd BM poster,he was a slasher of the highest order and used to say same owd same owd everytime owt went wrong at BDBL.He was missed by me when he stopped postin and i'm glad the owd boys back.He calls his Mrs Our Gert,not to be confused wi my wonderful Mrs, Our Gertie.Hope this clears it up better than bully's pathetic attempt Monte.:giggle: UTCB

Beighton BLADE's an owd, very owd BM poster,he was a slasher of the highest order and used to say same owd same owd everytime owt went wrong at BDBL.He was missed by me when he stopped postin and i'm glad the owd boys back.He calls his Mrs Our Gert,not to be confused wi my wonderful Mrs, Our Gertie.Hope this clears it up better than bully's pathetic attempt Monte.:giggle: UTCB
Same owd