Pompey Player | Vital Football

Pompey Player

PompeyJake

Vital Squad Member
I'm just wondering if anyone used the Pompey Player last night to listen to the friendly vs Havant. Might subscribe if its good!

ive not used it, but i do beleive that the players are pretty good - the style of site is pretty much the standard for most clubs these days and i am not aware of too many complaints about the players anyway?

depending on the costs i think i could be tempted to sign up as i doubt i will be doing many away games this season tbh, so it will be good to keep up to date if i am not going.

Did you ever subscribe to this one Jake?

I did when it was £12.50 off, so got it for around £32. Tbh I REALLY do not use any of the features, just use it for commentary on our away games but have been happy with it.

Highlights are ok from the little I have viewed.

I think I was member number one ... signed up the first day it was advertised purely and simply so I didn't have to listen to the VFF for away games anymore ... Like Rug I don't really use it for much else apart from the highlights but still worth a £4.50 a month to me.

Yeah signed up to it Rug on the monthly thing. Its actually quite decent. Great to listen to the commentary when I can. My house mates hate it, particularly when Pompey score!
Not sure that it really provides anything else which is that unique though. Longer highlights and interviews seem to be the only extra stuff I get.

Those are the bits that I have not really looked at really, like I say just wanted it to hear commentary really.

In all honesty if I could get Express FM online then I would do that but you can no longer get that due to 'licensing laws', funny that was never an issue a few years back when we were a premier league side, a time when you would have expected any way of cashing in to be the case...

Hey ho, it works for me and keeps me updated when otherwise I would not so its all good.

Can you not get Express FM on DAB ?

No idea ... just wondering if anybody knew ??