Please would someone start the Donny thread.... | Page 6 | Vital Football

Please would someone start the Donny thread....

Assume you may know this, Gilles Lingham, but in the olden days Gills actually used to take the field at Priestfield to the DC5 - Catch Us If You can - but, you could be right, maybe your choice is a better one !

We did but another one that wasn't really ours. Catch Us If You Can was a HT Selhurst fixture when Palace were in front. Good football tune though, easy to kick corrugated iron to.

I didn't bother with ifollow, had RK on in the background but didn't give it my full attention. Reading the reviews on here it sounded like we were back to hoof ball again. I've got no desire to pay a tenner for that.

Let's hope the replacements in January can play a short ball to a team mate.

Stats show 71% possession to Doncaster, just 29% for Gills. I guess the tactics were to try and soak up the pressure then hit them on the counter attack.
That only works if you can stop them from scoring / good sides will eventually score more often than not when they have that much of the ball.

A totally mad suggestion. But what about having Steve Lovell manage us for games like this one.Has it ever been tried?Two managers one for home and one for away games?Given our record shows that we are unlikely to get much from the better sides .I don't understand why Steve Evans hasn't tried a change of tactics.Even if we lost heavily. One win in say four would more than make up for the odd bad result while we went for it a little more.

Better end to the day.
AJ victory
Decent fight
Too many spiced rums
Quite pissed
Sneaking into bed.
Night