Please freeze this thread. | Vital Football

Please freeze this thread.

trickynumber5

Vital Football Hero
Save all your work to removable drives.
This thread will be frozen nearly immediately. Your safety and anonymity cannot be guaranteed. Run to the hills

trickynumber5 - 13/3/2014 23:25

Save all your work to removable drives.
This thread will be frozen nearly immediately. Your safety and anonymity cannot be guaranteed. Run to the hills

Quality. :19: :19: :19:

After much thought and consideration the answer to the vital question of the night is.............

Er, agh, er, agh, er, agh..........

toms - 13/3/2014 23:35

After much thought and consideration the answer to the vital question of the night is.............

Hope you're not masturbating on the forum, it's against the rules

trickynumber5 - 13/3/2014 23:30

Somebody very recently told me it was some guy called Spainred :139:

lol statistically it was mcwoany topped the now banned poll ! :115: :118: :125:

toms - 13/3/2014 23:35

:19:

Fooking hell.

You start a thread entitled "Please freeze this thread" and it lasts 16 minutes.

In this day and age.

I think I need to use some more gay euphemisms.

just alerted to homophobic rantings n this thread, no words like fingers in pies, no mention of gardeners working on an incline, or stealing faeces,or being a jockey onboard a walls pork sausage alowed gays sorry guys !

spainred - 13/3/2014 23:53

just alerted to homophobic rantings n this thread, no words like fingers in pies, no mention of gardeners working on an incline, or stealing faeces,or being a jockey onboard a walls pork sausage alowed gays sorry guys !

How about references to Tesco's fudge packing factory?

pit bull - 13/3/2014 23:55

spainred - 13/3/2014 23:53

How about references to Tesco's fudge packing factory?

I heard the fudge packers there are always on the Faggots

Mods, I'd like to distance myself from the gay euphemism slant this thread is taking. Please be advised I'll bend over backwards to get the thread back on track, but if you do need to mete out any punishment, I'll take it on the chin all day long.