Pigs attendances | Vital Football

Pigs attendances

Yep, the Piggy call to arms has begun and drum has started beating :LOL:

As an aside, I was a tad disappointed in our gate on Satdi. I thought at this stage of the season we'd hit our average at the very least for a 3pm Saturday game.

As an aside, I was a tad disappointed in our gate on Satdi. I thought at this stage of the season we'd hit our average at the very least for a 3pm Saturday game.

I think it was the low following from Cardiff that affected the attendance. Not surprising - it's a long way and they'd nothing to play for except pride. If we get point(s) at QPR then Fulham could be very different - would be great to see a full house - we might still need a point to be sure of top six!

If the Pigs/ Fakes lose at Fleetwood 2moz they'll get about 20k for the Pompey game,which no doubt will be increased to 35k on Radio Sheffield. UTB

According to some of the precious brigade on S2, it should be frowned upon calling the pigs, er pigs.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/pigs-as-an-insult.90685/
Good job i don't go on there then mi owd pal cos that's what i call em most of the time unless i call em the fake massives or summat rude that i'm too polite to say on this fine forum.:giggle: Not quite as bad as Brizzle city calling Rovers The Gas,:ROFLMAO:Obviously dunt know that their called that because of the gasworks that was next to their old ground Eastville. Each to their own but what is wrong with some of these folk?:ROFLMAO: UTB

Last edited:
If the Pigs/ Fakes lose at Fleetwood 2moz they'll get about 20k for the Pompey game,which no doubt will be increased to 35k on Radio Sheffield. UTB
Done my bit I stuck £20 on them on the nose for Tuesday before the price disappears up it’s own arse

I wish you hadn't placed that link. I just couldnt resist posting...old habits
Can count the amount of times I’ve posted on there with my fingers and I joined well over 15 yrs ago I’m deffo averaging less than one a yr I only read it when someone puts a link up on here. Nowt against foxy and Linz I know both well saw em other week after reading game in albion,it’s just not for me

Can count the amount of times I’ve posted on there with my fingers and I joined well over 15 yrs ago I’m deffo averaging less than one a yr I only read it when someone puts a link up on here. Nowt against foxy and Linz I know both well saw em other week after reading game in albion,it’s just not for me
Why isn't it for you? Don't they allow moaning? :LOL: UTB

Done my bit I stuck £20 on them on the nose for Tuesday before the price disappears up it’s own arse

Best available seems to be 8/13, which seems not very generous given their away record and as a value punter I wouldn’t take it. Still if all their mega-support has lumped fortunes on, I’m surprised it isn’t less. So, just for fun (and sincerely hoping I lose), I’ll put a few bob on them to scrape past the mighty Fleetwood.
However, against Portsmouth, my money will be on a George Hirst hat-trick! (If only Carlsberg did………..).

P.S. Due to rotten odds, have gone for a double with Boro - hoping to put the mockers on at least one of them.

Last edited:
Best available seems to be 8/13, which seems not very generous given their away record and as a value punter I wouldn’t take it. Still if all their mega-support has lumped fortunes on, I’m surprised it isn’t less. So, just for fun (and sincerely hoping I lose), I’ll put a few bob on them to scrape past the mighty Fleetwood.
However, against Portsmouth, my money will be on a George Hirst hat-trick! (If only Carlsberg did………..).

P.S. Due to rotten odds, have gone for a double with Boro - hoping to put the mockers on at least one of them.
I've only once had a bet on a pig match and it was a game at Swillsbro against us and we battered em but Ekoku scored twice and they beat us 2-1 after extra time,i swore ( :censor:) that i'd never bet on a pig game again and i haven't. It would be gr8 if young Hirsty sunk the horrible pigs tho.I once asked his dad David at a academy game when George was first starting in the pig academy side, if their young un was any good and he said well he'll never be as good as i was as a player but he's way better than his mum.:ROFLMAO: UTB

As a rule I would agree but they get special treatment it would be well worth 20 quid to see em not win on Tuesday but if they do at least I’ll have some financial recompense
I’ll have a bit on boro anall for good measure

I've posted over 5,000 times since I joined but today's was only my 4th post this year. There are some good lads and great characters on there..,proper Blades plenty who I know in the real world but Shoutbox started a decline for me. Great idea spoiled by just one or two people. I've no idea what it's like now to be fair.