Programme Front.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Programme Back.jpg
    Programme Back.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Brett Mic.jpg
    Brett Mic.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
Gilks looks ancient. Has he got a club now?

wish I could have been there just too far to travel

Hope he, and everyone had a fantastic day, he deserves it. As LS says Legend.

Hastie - thats rust in Gilks' hair
:grins: he literally has playex less tban a dozen competitive games since he left us.

You forget how good a team.we had. :clap:

he was a decent keeper that's for sure and I think we all agree if he had stayed fit we would have survived in the prem

Capacity is 4,200 at the moment, there was just short of 3,700 so the atmosphere was pretty good too when Hoggy got an AFC drum given to him.

People were allowed to stand or sit having a beer too, this may change when they become a Football League club?

It was nice to see both of Brett's lads playing too.

As I mentioned earlier, the man of the match for me was Phil Clarkson, he still has pace, great touch and rarely gave the ball away and could have had 3 goals (just the 1 on the day).

When AFC went 2 down they really turned it on and scored at will. At the moment I have absolutely no doubt at all they would beat Oyston FC with ease.

Good goal from Andy Morrell guesting for Fylde......Police called out in Mowbreck Lane over parking..

Layton_Seasider - 29/8/2016 12:22

premier 1 - 29/8/2016 11:36

Good goal from Andy Morrell guesting for Fylde......Police called out in Mowbreck Lane over parking..

Typical of the town full of small minded people. :tophat:
I take it you know Mowbreck Lane is in Wesham,the parking was inconsiderate the householder could not get out of his drive. :tophat:

premier 1 - 29/8/2016 15:05

Layton_Seasider - 29/8/2016 12:22

premier 1 - 29/8/2016 11:36

Typical of the town full of small minded people. :tophat:
I take it you know Mowbreck Lane is in Wesham,the parking was inconsiderate the householder could not get out of his drive. :tophat:

I know exactly where it is, I walked past it. Maybe you'd be right suited there?

:tophat: