PhD help | Vital Football

PhD help

Good afternoon

My name's Liz and a PhD student at Nottingham Trent University researching the acquisition, maintenance and development of online sports betting behaviours. I'm examining how people use in-play betting features (e.g. cash out) and the perceived impact of advertising and promotions. I'm looking for around 250 sports bettors to take part in a 10-15 min survey (with the option to enter a prize draw at the end).

If anyone’s interested in taking part I would be very grateful. Please let me know and I can PM you a link the survey (I don’t think I’m allowed to post it here)

Thanks
Liz

Good afternoon

My name's Liz and a PhD student at Nottingham Trent University researching the acquisition, maintenance and development of online sports betting behaviours. I'm examining how people use in-play betting features (e.g. cash out) and the perceived impact of advertising and promotions. I'm looking for around 250 sports bettors to take part in a 10-15 min survey (with the option to enter a prize draw at the end).

If anyone’s interested in taking part I would be very grateful. Please let me know and I can PM you a link the survey (I don’t think I’m allowed to post it here)

Thanks
Liz
You should probably stick this in 100% Forest, even though it isn't, so people will see it. I suspect our mods will leave it there a little while before moving it.

Good afternoon

Thanks
Liz
Good luck with your research. Unfortunately, I cannot help you because I don't gamble.

itto is right, you should try putting your post in the 100% Forest section, there are some heavy gamblers in that lot and I'm pretty sure they'd help if they could.
I can't help either, not a gambler.