Pardew Back On Friday | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pardew Back On Friday

pardew could come back to work on july 31 st, it wouldnt make any difference. the only player we will sign will be bent. ( if you'll pardon the pun )

I know the football world will be concentrating on Man Utd's new boss tomorrow but is Pardew due to speak at all

chopey - 5/7/2013 08:53

I know the football world will be concentrating on Man Utd's new boss tomorrow but is Pardew due to speak at all

Who would know? If he does speak, it will be nothing but glowing praise for his new boss, something about how he wanted to keep Perch but our hands are tied when a club like Wigan comes in for our players etc etc

Morning jiggy! Haha that's exactly right I can almost hear the waffle now. We are really best off ignoring anything he says but it's just too funny!

" trust me perchy was a big player for us and we are trying to get a quality replacement over the line"

nufc_carl88 - 5/7/2013 10:21

Morning jiggy! Haha that's exactly right I can almost hear the waffle now. We are really best off ignoring anything he says but it's just too funny!

" trust me perchy was a big player for us and we are trying to get a quality replacement over the line"

Lol makes ya sick before you have even heard it mate!

Agreed, we'll know for sure over the next week what's gonna happen. To be honest I'm praying it blows up because I don't see any other way out of this mess. Appointing kinnear has proven once and for all (if any more evidence was needed) that ashley will NEVER make a success of running this club.